National governments face a number of challenges with encrypted communications. The need to secure lines of communications between officials but also cracking down on the criminal element using the same technologies.
Starring Tom Merritt, Sarah Lane, Roger Chang and Patrick Beja.
Multiple versions (ogg, video etc.) from Archive.org.
Please SUBSCRIBE HERE.
Subscribe through Apple Podcasts.
Follow us on Soundcloud.
A special thanks to all our supporters–without you, none of this would be possible.
Big thanks to Mustafa A. from thepolarcat.com for the logo!
Thanks to our mods, Kylde, Jack_Shid, KAPT_Kipper, and scottierowland on the subreddit
To read the show notes in a separate page click here!
- Quick Hits
- (00:55) Apple Is Planning to Launch a News Subscription Service | bloomberg
- (01:20) Twilio’s wireless platform hits general availability | tech crunch
- (01:50) Microsoft introduces Azure Sphere for securing IoT devices | zd net
- More Top Stories
- (02:25) Tech firms, including Microsoft, Facebook, vow not to aid government cyber attacks | reuters
- (04:25) Google launches updated DIY kits for AI voice & vision w/ edu focus, available at Target | 9to5 google
- (07:20) U.S. strike on China’s ZTE another blow for Qualcomm | reuters
- (09:40) Volocopter envisions ‘air taxi’ stations that can handle 10,000 passengers a day | the verge
- (13:50) Intel, Microsoft to use GPU to scan memory for malware | ars technica
- Thing of the Day
- Discussion Story (15:15)
- Messages of the Day
- Soumyadip – Ola’s roll-out in India
- Today’s Contributors